- San Francisco Bay Area (Marin County)
- This Associate will play a critical role on our team, working closely alongside the three Partners and Assistant. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about sports and wellness, and has experience working in the dynamic environment of the VC and start-up space. Strong technical, financial and communication skills are key, along with a solid sense of humor and adaptability to change. We will invest in this role as a long-term hire, in the hopes of growing her/him to become a Principal or Partner with us.
- Park City, Utah
- Amp Human is looking for a Sr Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy execution through exciting campaigns that help drive demand, increase consumer understanding for its products and build brand equity. This role is primarily responsible for developing and implementing the complete marketing plan for Amp human aligned to the overall business objectives. The successful candidate will develop plans to maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the messaging and media that are meaningful to consumers. In addition you will be responsible for developing, directing and coordinating the complete marketing plan cross-functionally with the ecommerce, partnerships and sales teams to ensure all objectives are...
- New York
- This role requires extensive marketing experience primarily in direct to consumer sales, as well as a strong understanding of the cycling industry. This person will be instrumental in helping us scale our growth initiatives in the US, Europe, and beyond. They will own the company narrative, press, influencer, and messaging strategy, as well as define our go-to-market strategy for future product launches.
- US-Remote OR Calgary
- Working across the company, and collaborating closely with the CEO, this person will be responsible for defining the Kinetyx brand and what it represents across all mediums and will effectively communicate that internally with other departments and externally with agencies and partners. This person should have a strong track-record of building brands and communities through storytelling. The VP of Marketing will have a deep understanding of how brand and growth marketing intersect in high-growth environments. The successful candidate is entrepreneurial and nimble and has a track-record of building innovative and distinctive consumer brands.
- San Francisco, CA
- Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.