- NEXT VENTŪRES
- Last Updated: November 10, 2018
- I. Introduction
- II. Information We Collect
We may collect information from You when You use the SITE and when You contact or interact with us.
A. Information You Provide to Us
We may collect Your first and last name; home or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town; email address or other online contact information, such as instant messaging user identifier or screen name; telephone number; credit or debit card information; date of birth; and education/training background.
Information on third-party service providers is described in the Third-Party Service Providers and Business Partners section below. Your card information is not stored in NEXT VENTŪRES systems.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect When You Use the SITE.
When You access and use the SITE, We may automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s IP address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider (“ISP”), Your location, Your mobile device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), Your page visits, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies, Local Storage and Other Tracking Technologies sections below.
- III. How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To complete transactions that You initiate;
- To provide services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To identify You as a user of the SITE;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the SITE and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and,
Please note that You may choose not to allow us to use Your personal information for certain purposes as described in the Your Choices Regarding Your Information section below.
- IV. How Your Information is Disclosed
- Third-Party Service Providers and Business Partners
- We may use third party service providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with the SITE.
- Business Changes
- If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of Our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law Enforcement
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of Us, users, or others, or violations of Our policies or other agreements with Us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated Information
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the SITE with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
- Cookies and Local Storage, and Other Tracking Technologies.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the SITE.
- V. Security
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the SITE against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the SITE may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the SITE and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the SITE is stored and processed in the United States. If You use our SITE outside of the United States, You consent to having Your data transferred to the United States.
- VI. Data Retention, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the SITE and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the SITE to function properly.
- VII. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VIII. Information Collected from Other Websites and NEXT VENTŪRES Do Not Track Policy
Your browser may offer a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites and mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites and mobile applications and services. NEXT VENTŪRES’ SITE does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We collect information about Your online activity both while You are using the SITE and after You leave the SITE.
- IX. Children
Our SITE is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 18. If You are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the SITE.
- XIII. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. California residents may make one request each year by emailing us at Info@nextventures.com or by writing us at 2005 East Cesar Chavez Austin, TX 78702.
- XIII. How to Contact Us